Martin Marinschek wrote:
I don't think that this has been done so far ;)

is this something the orginal developer of JSCookMenu would need to do?

regards,

Martin

Ah yes... btw... the effects from my sourceforge project are affected as well, (not the fade, but the rest), I contacted the author of those effects yesterday and gave him the info and a workaround which should fix it, he is viennese btw. :-)

So if you use that stuff, use it not extensively.

The autocomplete and the tabbed panes are safe since today, the colorers will be fixed this evening if they are affected.

Werner