Hmm, quite a long time ago...

One thing I have in mind is this:
For simple tables (without input components) the validation, model
update and so on is not necessary. And even for complex tables it is
the question if it is desireable by default to do those things and
display error messages if the user only wanted to resort the table.
i.e. He just wants to change his view. A user clicking on a sort
header does not normally have the intention to submit his entries.

WDYT?

-Manfred