Bill Dudney wrote:

BTW: what is the general consensus among us regarding tests ? I'd love to see a set of automated integration tests that at least clicked through the whole sample/simple example tree as a starter and then build from that.

+1 !!! We desperately need unit tests integrated. I'm currently creating tests externally and it's a pain. If we could also just have a simple ant task to run the tests (in each subproject) that would be great. BTW, what is the status of the Cactus tests in the new SVN layout ? Can we somehow consolidate unit tests and the Cactus tests ?

I'm willing to start it but its very hard to maintain if we are not all committed to running the tests before we commit.

I would propose that anyone committing a change that causes a test to fail be put in a small interrogation room with the Manfred Geiler Bad Cop. Be very afraid.

Anyway sorry for the long message and thanks again Sean for all the hard work.

TTFN,

-bd-