This brings another issue to my mind. What we should do with the
sandbox components. IMO they should be clearly separated of the
tomahawk ones. I would do another war (like it is currently) for this,
or, if not, a new section of the examples with warnings, alerts,
use-at-your-own-risks, etc regarding the possible unstability of the
sandbox components.
BTW, I've seen that the ajaxInputSuggest example uses the prefix 's'
for the sandbox taglib.  For me, it is OK, we should warn to everybody
using sandbox components in its applications that when a sandbox
component goes to tomahawk the prefix will change from 's' to 'x'.
I've seen that Sean has used the prefix 'x' for the inputSuggest
example, as it is alone in the page and there are no tomahawk
components in the example. But, if we did this we could not put both
sandbox and tomahawk components in the same page...

Regards,

Bruno