I will write a tutorial for the schedule component and put it in the Wiki as
soon as I can. That will be in 10 days at the soonest though, as I am leaving
for the mountains tomorrow, far from anything even closely resembling a PC
(although I might take my laptop :-D).
In august I'll be working fulltime on the scheduling app this component was
created for, so expect a lot of improvements then.

Regards,

Jurgen