you said that the prototype library didn't work for you in firefox - for me, it certainly did...

regards,

Martin

On 8/10/05, Alexandr J. Smirnov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Big thanks for link. I fully agree about self-designed code, but -
I see too many information about using httprequest objects in infernet, but
found only modifications of 3-4 samles, not full frameworks with wide range
of tested clients. Even commercial products, such as ICEFaces project, don't
support full range of clients - for example, ICEFaces don't work with
firefox 1.06, my favorite browser, and MS IE in My configuration, google
products don't work with My pocketPc , JS Library used in sundbox ajax
components don't work wit My configuration of MS IE ( support of ActiveX
enabled for local intranet only ) etc.