Hi All,

This is the essence of what I fixed. I've rebuilt and used the myfaces-all.jar in the the 'simple.war' test application and everything I tested worked.

Instead of 'dist-all' use 'release'.

The only problem I see with this approach is that we could introduce unintended consequences by releasing from the trunk (see my response to Sean just moments ago). We can't be 100% sure that no one has committed a TCK breaking change since the release went out so in theory we should rerun the tests before pushing out a new release. If we make the change in a branch then we can more easily assert that nothing has changed except the build file.

My $0.02 worth and I'm not against a release from the trunk its just another level of risk.

TTFN,

-bd-

Theoretically we should be doing a patch to the release branch and releasing from there (with the -Dskip.sandbox=true that Bruno mentions).