Hi all,
Sorry if I have missed something important, but for lack of time I
only could rush through this thread. Just my 0.02 on this issue:
- If I got it right, there is only a problem with the myfacse-all.jar, right?
- So, as someone proposed earlier we could give a workaround hint
("use the single libs instead") on the homepage, right?
- Therefore no need for too much hurry, IMO
- I would prefer doing a normal "1.1.1 RC1" (instead of 1.1.0.1)
release cancidate from the current source
- I can check against TCK on monday
- After that, we should tag with "1.1.1 RC1" and start voting on it
- If there are bugs to fix then, we can discuss if it's better to do a
branch or change current (depending on changes and/or additions in the
meantime)

WDYT?

-Manfred