2005/10/19, Mashinter, Tim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I didn't see anything in the Tomahawk stuff that would allow for pagination support.

Did you take a look at the DataScroller component?

I needed one so I wrote a new tag. And implemented it, just wondering if it would be something you would want to include in the Tomahawk source.

Every contribution is welcome of course, but your component will have to go through the sandbox. That's what our rules for new components say.
Please add a Jira issue with your patch and someone with committer rights will add it.

Let me know and I can send it to you with the details on how to use it.
- Tim

I kindly request you to subscribe and send future mails of that kind to the MyFaces dev list instead of one person directly.
Thanks,
Manfred