Hi Sylvain,

I have already changed inputHTML component (diffs attached). Pretty
simple, if you set in inputHTML's tag a property "imageLibrary" then
library's icon appears in your page, and tries to use the given file
to configure Kupu.

The main subject is this config file. It's an XML describing available
images, and thus it's some kind of application specific. I suppose a
new tag could be implemented, a tag that could build this description
file from a folder's content, but then we would have to decide which
refresh mechanism to use (per request, periodically, never).

I don't know what to do. To develop this tags... to let this XML
generation up to each application developer... .

What do you think?. I have to do it for my proyect, so I'm going to do
one of them anyway.

     al.