It's a good point, but its broke the other way as well; A bug was filed
against a 'nightly' and was fixed. Great, so not I look up an old bug to
see what version it was in, and its mark as fixed in 'nightly'... when?
2 years ago? Last night? Did it make the branch I'm using? Etc etc. I
think having multiple nightly 'versions' solves both problems. If it
affects nightly 1.1.2 and is fixed on nightly 1.1.2, then it would be
fairly safe to assume it was in the 1.1.3 release.