A while back someone asked if ASF was reviewing CDDL to allow including
part of glassfish into a future MyFaces JSF1.2 implementation. Did a
review ever happen?

My understanding is JSF1.2 (and the rest of glassfish) is CDDL licensed,
and that CDDL is _NOT_ compatible with the Apache license. Someone from
Apache legal needs to review this issue, and in the meantime we need to
remove anything that comes from the JEE5 RI.

/myfaces/api/trunk/src/java/javax/faces/component/UIComponent.java