Hi!

Inspired from the "Ruby on Rails" Demo in vienna I would like to develop a "rapid web-framework", "prototyping framework" or call it anything else for JSF too.

Please have a look at

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/FacesFreeway

I am looking forwar for a vital discussion about it.

I hope I were able to express all my thoughts, if any german speaking people is able to bring this proposal into a more understandable english I'll be happy.

The main motivation for this (beside "Ruby on Rails") is that we have had such a framework in the past (for our home build persistence layer) and its really a time saver - now we moved to hibernate & JSF and thus I'll build this again, but now with the hope that others can benefit from this too.

Jump in!
---
Mario