Apropros IDEs, a word of caution for IntelliJ-users:

I checked out in IntelliJ, and obviously all those new classes got the
internal subversion client confused. So if something doesn't work in
your Maven-Build, make sure you try an svn-update on the command line.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at