Well, the design is only an idea. I just took the "isla de pascua"
picture as I thought that could represent some "faces" for myfaces,
but it was just a try. I think we need some sophistication in the
presentation of the site to make it more appealing. If no one is
happy, we could just put the ascii face with some design nice
background to have a more solid design.
About the colors, I think the old colors are too strong and they were
the default forrest ones, but I am not convinced with the new either.
I just chose two colors from the banner to make the colors have a
sense.

The site is missing links between the artifacts (impl, commons,
tomahawk...). Maven 2.0.2, planned to be released early this january
will solve that.

Maybe we could start a contest for the design. The one with the best
idea... a beer for him/her!

Bruno