Hello Matthias,

you are not doing wrong stuff the destDir for the tld stuff has changed from src/main/resources/META-INF to target/classes/META-INF.

You can delete the old META-INF in src/main/resources.
Generated sources, classes... should only created in the 'target' dir :-).

Best Regards

Bernd

Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
Perhaps I was doing some wrong stuff,

in sandbox (and tomhawak) I have the folder /src/main/resource/META-INF

but the META-INF is not in svn (subclipse plugin for Eclipse told me),
so I guess it is *generated* during build...

however "mvn clean" doesn't remove the folders.

Can anyone clearify that I am doing (or not) wrong stuff ?

-Matthias