On 1/5/06, Adam Winer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yep;  also, consecutive calling isn't really right because few of
the ViewHandler methods return anything indicating "hey, I handled it,
so everyone else hands off", and because the decoration pattern is in
fact often required, to support working off the results of another ViewHandler'
and tweaking them.

Where Craig says "it would be better than nothing" (referring
to alphabetical order), I agree in so far as making it a convention,
but I argued against making it part of the spec, since it's not
something I wanted to be stuck with for the rest of eternity.

+1 ... a correct solution would support some sort of dependency declaration mechanism to determine ordering.

Craig