Hello Martin,

the resource issue is not a real problem, can solved later.
Please look at the latest Revised Reorg Proposal from Sean and me.

Can you comment the proposed structure?

Regards

Bernd

Martin Marinschek schrieb:
@Sean,

today, I'll try to spare an hour to think about that resources issue
again. I still hope to find a solution ;)

regards,

Martin