Yep, this is what I meant - though what Martin suggests in the
codebase gets large enough to make it worthwhile.

The same thing also applies to top-level EL objects where (being
less naive these days :), we put our EL-accessible objects off of
#{adfFacesContext} (plus #{processScope}, which is our only
other top-level variable).

-- Adam