On 1/10/06, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You might give it out to Jack ;)

Ha ha!  My 6 month old son, Jack, would undoubtedly love to bash on the keyboard as we put together this proposal. :-)

I've started to recover from the flu a bit now, so I'll be available to help out with this.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

--
Author Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components