Run bash --verbose <enter>
and see the result when executing continuum.. You get a lot more info that way.. (assuming bash is installed on solaris..)

Mvgr,
Martin

Bruno Aranda wrote:
Hi all,

Yesterday Sean and I tried to setup the continuum in the myfaces zone
without success. We we execute ".../continuum/bin/solaris/run.sh"
start we get this:

$ bin/solaris/run.sh start
Starting continuum...
bin/solaris/run.sh: ./wrapper: cannot execute

At first glance we thought it was a permission issue, but we haven't
found the cause yet. I've asked in the continuum user list, but nobody
has answered so far,

Ideas and help welcome

Bruno