Hi!
> I don't get it - you usually don't save stuff like id's in the
> component tree, so how would it help you to apply an id to an item in
> the component tree?

No id?
I talked about the same id (client-id) you use to pass the request POST
parameters into the view.

So I don't talk about anything new to do, just to process the GET
request the same way as you do with POST. And maybe do something special
for the action, but I guess even this isn't needed.

This allows you to render a commandLink with the new javascript=false
and get a bookmarkable page. As always - the user has to ensure enough
information will be passed to the view so it can recreate its internal
state - even if the request created a new session.

---
Mario