Hi all,

I have my replacement for inputHtml working on a local source tree outside of the Tomahawk stuff. I'm getting ready to add it to the sandbox there but I wanted to make sure of a few things. First, should it be inputHtml2, inputDojoEditor or just inputHtml? I know that inputHtml is broken on most platforms, so are we replacing it or leaving it in to deprecate later? Also, when the time comes how do I submit my code? I don't see an option to make svn generate patches.

Thanks for the help - I'm excited to get this code to you, in my tests it works well!

Mike