And its Maven 2.0(.x). Maven 2.1 is not released yet ;-)

Arvid

Volker Weber wrote:

Hi,

someone should correct the date on line 36 in file
site/src/site/apt/index.apt

November 7, 2006 - MyFaces Switches to Maven 2.1.

I think it should be 2005, but is november the 7. the right date?
Was it realy so long ago?

Regards,
 Volker

Sean Schofield wrote:
The future site has been tweaked to include a mention of Tobago and
ADF Faces. I took most of the wording from the incubator proposals. People should look it over and let a committer know if changes need to
be made.

As usual you can build the site using maven.  Eventually the changes
should also replicate to the site experimentation area.[1]  We'll try
to roll the site out as the official MyFaces site this weekend.

Sean

[1] http://people.apache.org/~schof/myfaces.apache.org/.