Newsgroups: gmane.comp.jakarta.myfaces.devel
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Maven 1.0.0

Release is done.  (5) +1 PMC votes

The jars have been published to www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository.
We're awaiting word from the maven-dev group confirming that this is
the proper place to publish so they end up in ibiblio (I suspect they
need to be published to www.apache.org/dist/java-repository instead.)

Anyways that release is done and the jars will be out there on ibiblio
shortly.  In the meantime in order to build the upcoming commons
*branch* you will need a local copy of the myfaces-maven dependency.

Sean

On 2/9/06, Bill Dudney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1