Sorry.  Meant to post this to the list.

Sean

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 15, 2006 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: ADF Faces
To: James Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

James,

Thanks for the offer.  JIRA tickets sound good.  The APT format sounds
great!  Try to submit your patches as large chunks so we can update a
bunch at once.  Every once and a while you can ping the dev list if
you find they're not getting applied.

I have a few other ideas about the revised docs.  I'm not sure syntax
and usage are that helpful.  We now have a pretty good subsistute for
syntax in the form of the TLD docs.  Maybe we could have a "See TLD
Documentation" under the syntax section for each component? (ex.
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tlddoc/index.html)

My thinking is that instructions section highlights some of the key
aspects of the component.  Some of the components are pretty trivial.
Others are more complicated (like Tree2.)

Finally, an optional FAQ would be nice.  For instance, there are a lot
of tree2 FAQ I would like to add there eventually.

Maybe you should start another thread on tomahawk docs so people can
weigh in on this?  Everyone could take a look at a new sample doc you
come up with before you do them all?
Just an idea ...

Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

Sean