Well it's a package refactoring. So, each dependend (or using) class
in impl and tomahawk must be aligned as well. I'm feeling much warmer
when doing this within my IDE, which has total knowledge of all
dependencies.  ;-)

BTW, is everyone really aware of what I'm proposing here?
We have an already released myfaces-commons-1.1.2 lib with package structure
org.apache.myfaces.*
The next myfaces-commons-1.1.3 will have package structure
org.apache.myfaces.commons.*
This is not what normally should happen between minor release changes, right?
At least we must make prominent notice about this in commons 1.1.3
release notes.
Do you think there are already people out there, using myfaces-commons
as base for there own components? They might be angry, no?  ;-)

Everyone really sure? Really no objections?
:-)

Manfred