>I updated the Shale snapshots about half an hour ago... coincidence?
>Wendy

This would have happened w/ or w/out your update.

The fix for this was to put FactoryFinder.releaseFactories() in setup() and in
tearDown() .  This setup() call is to clear configured Factory info from
previous tests ( which taints the first test of the current running TestCase ).
 The tearDown() call is to prevent interference w/ subsequent TestCases.

In an offlist conversation, Sean and I recently came to the agreement that
AbstractJsfTestCase should be calling FactoryFinder.releaseFactories() .  This
is important because AbstractJsfTestCase.setup() configures each Factory, and
AFAIK, it was interfering w/ his tests, which were children of
AbstractJsfTestCase.  Sean ended up putting this in
AbstractJsfTestCase.setup(), probably for the same reason it needs to now go in
some of ours.

@ Sean or Wendy or Craig - can one of you please put
FactoryFinder.releaseFactories() in AbstractJsfTestCase.tearDown() also ?

Dennis Byrne