On 2/21/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Craig,

You should be ok now.  Let us know if you still have problems.

Still have problems :-(.  But now at least it is in more familiar territory.  The first failure I see is in HtmlDataTableTest ... in the setUp() method, it is calling RenderKitFactory.addRenderKit() to add the HTML_BASIC renderkit ... this causes IllegalArgumentException because that RenderKit is already registered.  Shale's test framework sets up that registration for you when you instantiate MockRenderKitFactory, so this kind of thing would need to be pulled (or we could consider NOT registering the initial renderkit by default, and do that manually in AbstractJsfTestCase).

Sean

Craig