Once our refactoring of commons classes into namespace
org.apache.myfaces.commons.* is done we can easily change namespace
for inlining by doing String search and replace on source level:
replace "org.apache.myfaces.commons" by
"org.apache.myfaces.impl-commons" (or alike)
I already have a working proof-of-concept prototype on my local disk,
but we need the org.apache.myfaces.* --> org.apache.myfaces.commons.*
refactoring first.

Manfred