On 2/22/06, Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe it would make sense to move Tomahawk's AddResources / Filter based
> stuff into commons so it can be re-used across Tomahawk, ADFF, Tobago
> and other component libraries?

I don't see any reason why we can't move that stuff into commons (and
actually, I figured it was already in commons), now that we have a
commons jar.   It's intended as an end-user API.  Please open a JIRA
issue so we don't forget. You've probably noticed that we're still
discussing how commons is going to work :)

Maybe it hasn't been done up to this point because the extensions
filter isn't included in commons yet.

-Mike