Ok you are right, anyway, name it as you wish, just implement the tag ;-)

Mike Kienenberger schrieb:
I think the "front-end" of the component name should state its functionality.
The "back-end" would distinquish between different implementations.

That makes it easier for end-users to find what they need.

I'm unlikely to go looking for components just because they're
dojo-based, but I'm likely to be interested in choosing between
"htmlEditorDojo" and "htmlEditorPrototype" and "htmlEditorKapu" and
having them show up near each other alphabetically will make it easier
to realize there's choices.