On 2/22/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ensuring developers can rely on our public API's.  From my perspective
> we are in the business of providing a JSF implementation and a series
> of components and addons for use in any JSF implementation.

And how are we going to develop components?  By reinventing the wheel
every time?

There's certainly a class of common building blocks that can and
should be considered a public API.

Why should every single component developer have to reinvent fetching
localized messages?   Or evaluating value bindings in a consistent
manner?