Hi Dennis!
> Right now the best solution that I see is to tag shared as close to the core
> tag as possible ( speaking of time here ).  I am still trying to find
> problems with this idea.

As I said, AddResource had a massive bug. It is possible to deliver
We had this now and then in our rather small environment, guess what
happen in wild life.

> BTW, some of my work from last week did not make it from commons to shared -
> nothing massive.  Also, I am looking at eclipse right now and all I see for
> shared is shared-core, shared-impl and shared-tomahawk.  I have written an
> abstract test that I want to extend from core *and* tomahawk.  Where does
> this go?

shared-impl and shared-tomahawk are only "virtual" they are generated
during mvn install. And are in fact a copy from shared-core.
Do you mean by "core *and* tomahawk" the shared-* stuff? Then this
demarcation do not exist within shared itself.

Ciao,
Mario