Hi!

Currently I put some investigation into the problem that the dummy form
is no longer rendered.

The problem I found is, that some classes use its own class name with
some constant added and but this into e.g. the requestMap.

So in case of the DummyForm this is
DummyFormUtils.class.getName()+".DUMMY_FORM_INFO"

And now the problem. If the impl classes use shared this is
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.util.DummyFormUtils
if tomahawk uses shared this is
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.util.DummyFormUtils

Now I propose to get rid of all those class.getName() (or
this.getClass().getName where required) and replace them by a string
literal (representing the FQN of the class without any refactoring)

Again a release show stopper?

Ciao,
Mario