On 3/31/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That sounds reasonalbe.
> some small example to get an idea, what the component does is a good
> (minimum) requirement.
>
> -Matthias
>
> On 3/31/06, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I suppose that an example would make a good minimum requirement for the
> > sandbox.

My original proposal was an example and xdocs.   If xdocs is too
painful, what about an example and documentation (xdocs or wiki).   I
really think minimal documentation (what it does, how to configure it)
need to be there for the component to be of use to anyone other than
the contributor.   And I think an example is the best way you'll
"sell" the component to new users as well as prove that it works.