I'm getting compiler errors when trying 'mvn install' with a clean checkout of the HEAD revision of myfaces. The method isCheckExtensionsFilter is in the MyfacesConfig class however, so I can't immediately figure out how to solve this. However, I would like to stress that developers should check if the project still builds OK before doing a commit. Things like this scare users away from doing a checkout and building themselves.

Jurgen

[INFO] Compilation failure

D:\Development\OSS\myfaces\tomahawk\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\render
kit\html\util\AddResourceFactory.java:[295,45] cannot find symbol
symbol  : method isCheckExtensionsFilter()
location: class org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.config.MyfacesConfig

[INFO] Compilation failure

D:\Development\OSS\myfaces\core\impl\src\test\java\org\apache\myfaces\test\Abstr
actClassElementTestCase.java:[29,43] package org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.test
does not exist

D:\Development\OSS\myfaces\core\impl\src\test\java\org\apache\myfaces\test\Abstr
actClassElementTestCase.java:[60,8] cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ClassElementHandler
location: class org.apache.myfaces.test.AbstractClassElementTestCase

D:\Development\OSS\myfaces\core\impl\src\test\java\org\apache\myfaces\test\Abstr
actClassElementTestCase.java:[60,42] cannot find symbol