Hi,

I just committed the Dojo FishEye component. I renamed it to FishEyeNavigationMenu, and it now uses UINavigationMenuItems as list items, although nesting them is not supported because that is beyond the scope if this type of toolbar. There is still a problem with the action and actionListener not being invoked, I'll look into the decode method after lunch.
In the meantime, you can try the example in the sandbox (fisheye.jsf).

Kind regards,

Jurgen
begin:vcard
fn:Jurgen Lust
n:Lust;Jurgen
org:Universiteit Gent;Directie ICT
adr:gebouw S9;;Krijgslaan 281;Gent;O-VL;9000;Belgium
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Projectleider Java Softwareontwikkeling
tel;work:09/2648554
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard