It is a pity a cannot join java one this year. With the recent move to
the UK and my wedding :) I have to many things to think on. Hopefully
I can save some money for next year to go there! Anyways, enjoy the
meetings! I don't know if it is possible to record them with video...
so others could see them :-)

Cheers!

Bruno