hmmm....
in one month it might be possible that somebody with prior knowledge
of JSF could realize the usergroup-collaboration application. At least
to the point where a working prototype exists...
conditions:
- prior JSF knowhow
- fixed usecases
- fixed requirements
Somthing like an OS-version of <http://www.meetup.com/>

Our gain: we could also use it to organize regional JSF-usergroups ;-)

The app could then be polished by regular OS-mechanisms...

The other apps should be described better before starting the
contest... but so far nobody has taken up the token in the wiki ;-(

regards
Alexander