Ah, well, it depends on your style. You should in any case pick the
student with the best proposal.

Last year interestingly the students I got interested in SoC had the
best proposals - a lot of the other proposals objectively weren't any
good. Very often it's just - hey, I want to work on this.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at