What is the address of the "myfaces repo"?

What is the version number in the repo"?

I do not see a version, or snapshot, dated today in
http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/core/.

Paul Spencer

Sean Schofield wrote:
FYI I put a new RC up on the myfaces repo.  TCK testing should begin
shortly.  Lets get this released by the end of the week!

Sean