I agree its non trivial but its easier to release another version in
ten days then it is to start all of this over.  Every release we seem
to have these showstoppers so undoubtedly there is another one that
will be fixed tomorrow that everyone needs.  Do we know when this bug
was introduced?  Was it after core 1.1.2?

I'm getting a little busy these days with personal stuff and my
private work and the release takes a lot of work (and TCK testing adds
to the delay.)

Plus Tomahawk 1.1.1 is not usable with the current core and apparently
there is an issue with Tomahawk 1.1.2 and the existing core.  So I say
the lesser of two evils.  Maybe in the announcement we mention the bug
and how it has been fixed in the upcoming core 1.1.4 release?

So in the next 24 - 48 hours you guys should figure out what you want
to do.  If you want to hold up the release, then be prepared to spend
sometime doing the legwork.  I will try to help the best I can.

Sean