Well, I don't think so, because only that link failed. I could
navigate further to click on other funny things :)

Cheers,

Bruno

On 5/10/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bruno,

what does the stack trace tell you?

the blank page could be caused by [1]

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1296

-Matthias

On 5/9/06, Bruno Aranda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> True, I can reproduce this problem in the bundle. The Expand all gives
> me a blank page...
>
> Bruno
>
> On 5/9/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I don't know if this is a bug in the component or the demo, but I get problems if I go to
"Tree2 (expand all)" and click on "Expand all" .  On a build from trunk that is a day
old, I get a 404.  At Irian, I get a 500

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18