From: Marc Rabil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:40 AM
To: 'MyFaces Development'
Subject: RE: The annual MyFaces JavaOne party/dinner

Jonas - if it is not too late I would like to attend again this year +1 of
our developers.

Marc Rabil
Simplica

On 3/9/06, Jonas Jacobi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hi All,

 Its getting close to JavaOne and it is time to add the MyFaces JavaOne
Party to your calendar.

 As we did last year, there is no set date this early on, but we need to
know now how many are interested in coming to a MyFaces night out during
JavaOne (May 16th - 19th, 2006). With this information we can plan and

book

the right venue for the party/dinner.

 Last year ~20 MyFaces fans met at the Thirst Bear for a dinner and a

"few"

beers
(http://myfaces.apache.org/community/javaone2005_cometogether.html),
and, of course, lot of interesting discussions about JSF and web

frameworks

in general.

 This year we hope that more fans will come and join us for a night out.
Please let us know if you are interested in joining up at the MyFaces

party

as soon as possible. Note: JavaOne is a month early compared to last year
and that is why you see this invite now :)

 Last year Oracle sponsored the evening, and they sure will this year :),
but we would love to see more sponsors contribute to ensure that this will
be a very memorable happening.

 Thanks,
 Jonas

 Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components