+1 for solving tomahawk 416, being incompatible to RI is a serious issue

Stan which 1.2 issues did you fix. Did you change any link renderers?
If not, i am
+1 for open a 1.2 branch

On 5/17/06, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sean Schofield schrieb:
> I'm -1 on the 1.2 branch.  There are major issues to be fixed in the
> core right now.  (See TOMAHAWK-416 and related dev discussions.)  I
> know that Stan is anxious but given the lack of interest in the core
> trunk, its hard to imagine we have enough support to sustain this
> branch.  Do we have firm committments from anyone else besides Stan?

+1 for a fork... the reason we need to get going asap and a fork helps.
If we wait for another bunch of issues to be fixed, this will never end.
Sorry to say that so harsh, but the time on 1.2 is really pressing,
given that there wont be an option in jee to override the default JSF
implementation via other libs in WEB-INF/lib like it was possible in JEE4

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and