Ok update, as it seems some serious issues have arisen with dojo 0.3.0
(for instance go to the demo site with an ie and start the demo)
The dojo guys want to make a bugfix release on may 31, so,
I am open for both options although I prefer the safe route

a) either go for 3.0 instantly and fix up our code in the sandbox (which
also would mean that some stuff might not work until 31st on the ie)

b) Wait a little bit longer and then directly opt for 31st and the 0.3.1
release which is I must say at the current state of affairs my preferred
option.

I will leave the decision up to you since I know some people are eager
to get dojo down into the core asap (which cannot happen before 0.3.1
anyway as it seems but things delay the whole migration process a little
bit)

In the meantime, in any case I will do some upfront work regarding the
dojo 0.3 migration and some documentation fixup on the dojoInitializer,
performance improvement in the loading area etc..., so that things will
be finished asap from my side and the core can be pushed into tomahawk
once the 0.3 migration is done. I now have a little bit more time on my
hands since two projects are mostly finished so expect more movement in
this area in the future.