Hi ,
        I am Priyankur. I am developing TreeTable by using myfaces <t:tree>
components but facing these following problems, when I am running it into
the RAD6.0 server. Am I missing commons-fileupload file from my classpath ?
If yes, then how do I configure it? I have already checked my web.xml
extensionfilter configuaration, but it's fine.  Please suggest.

[5/20/06 23:13:04:232 IST] 00000035 WebApp        E   SRVE0026E: [Servlet
Error]-[Faces Servlet]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileUpload
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.
java:114)
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstance
Wrapper.java:142)
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.
java:77)
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.
java:626)
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:2837)
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:220)
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.VirtualHost.handleRequest(VirtualHost.java:204)
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1681)
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:77)
        at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(Ht
tpInboundLink.java:421)
        at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(Ht
tpInboundLink.java:367)
        at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.ready(HttpInboundLink.j
ava:276)
        at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.sendToDiscrimin
aters(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:201)
        at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.complete(NewCon
nectionInitialReadCallback.java:103)
        at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.requestComplete(WorkQueueManage
r.java:548)
        at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.attemptIO(WorkQueueManager.java
:601)
        at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.workerRun(WorkQueueManager.java
:934)
        at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager$Worker.run(WorkQueueManager.jav
a:1021)
        at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java(Compiled
Code))

Regards and Thanks,
Priyankur Saha

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

<<application/ms-tnef>>