Gerald Müllan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I like the idea of having an own attribute for the char encoding and
> putting this value to the ajax request. We can set encoding type in
> the phaselistener without waiting for the explicit call to the
> component itself. Can be done right at the beginning and also looks
> like a more generic solution.

Two possible solutions
a) make an ajax encoding tag, which sets a javascript global which then
the controls can tap in to determine the encoding
we would need a javascript globals tag anyway, for other things like
having a notifier in the page etc...

b) try to get the encoding from the outerlying controls (i had the
assumption that ajax uses the encoding anyway, which seems to be a wrong
assumption), with an override functionality