Sean,
The snapshot is dated 25-May-2006 16:05.  Per your message, "OK there is an
updated
release candidate up there now", I was expecting one dated  today.

Paul Spencer

Sean Schofield wrote:
The 1.1.3 SNAPSHOT is the release candidate :-)  Technically its a
"snapshot" because maven considers anything that hasn't been
officially released as such.

Sean